Rancho Cordova, CA (August 31, 2011) — Kremona, maker of fine European musical instruments, proudly adds the new Rondo TL to their Orpheus Valley Performer Series of stage‐ready nylon string guitars.
Rondo TL features a slim 64mm (2.5”) Bulgarian walnut body and a narrow 50mm (1.97”) neck
width, allowing comfortable playability when worn with a strap. Rondo TL’s walnut body and solid European spruce top are designed to deliver musicality, volume and snap, even when
not plugged in. An onboard Fishman Classic 3
preamp lets you plug in and amplify with three bands of active EQ and the ability to tune
electronically with the push of a button.
The Rondo TL is further enhanced by front and back wood binding, a multi‐ringed, hand‐inlaid
wooden rosette, Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, sturdy African mahogany neck and a
resonant, ultra thin poly‐gloss finish.
• Solid European spruce top
• Bulgarian walnut back and sides
• Thin 64mm (2.5”) body depth with Venetian cutaway
• Fishman Classic 3 pickup/preamp with 3 band EQ and onboard tuner
• African mahogany neck
• Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
• Wooden binding and rosette
• Gold machines with amber buttons, 15:1 gear ratio
• 650 mm scale, 50 mm neck width at nut
• $895 MSRP
For more information:
- Rig Rundowns
- Pro Advice