New dates coincide with Grammy nod
(December 16, 2007) - One of the heaviest one-two punches of master guitarists on tour will be reaching even more fans now. Larry Carlton and Robben Ford have updated their 2008 tour schedules with ten more shows together.
The duo, known for historic careers spanning hundreds of sessions and seminal work in a number of genres, are friends who have been wowing worldwide audiences performing together recently. Carlton has garnered siginificant attention in the guitar community as of late -- being profiled in magazines, launching his own internet radio/TV stations and releasing 335 Blues, an instructional DVD course. Ford has been in the spotlight and has stayed busy, as well -- earning a Grammy nomination for Best Contemporary Blues album for his album Truth, touring the world and scheduling additional dates to an already sold-out clinic schedule. Carlton and Ford also have a live recording from Tokyo that is being released.
The new Carlton/Ford tour dates pick up in Nashville in late February.
- Feb. 27 Nashville, TN - Belcourt Theatre
- Feb. 28 Indianapolis, IN - The Music Mill
- Feb. 29 Milwaukee, WI - Pabst Theatre
- Mar. 1 Des Moines, IA - Hoyt Shrerman Place
- Mar. 2 St. Paul, MN - Fitzgerald Theater
- Mar. 3 Chicago, IL - Joe''s Bar
- Mar. 5 Lincoln, NB - Rococo Theatre
- Mar. 6 Boulder, CO - Boulder Theater
- Mar. 7 Salt Lake City, UT - The Depot
- Mar. 8 Seattle, WA - The Moore Theatre