Bergantino Releases the Forteʹ HP
The newest member of their low-end family features 1,200W of class-D power that offers a walloping “slam” in a lightweight, portable package.
Whitinsville, MA (February 6, 2019) -- The Bergantino forteʹ HP is the newest member of the Bergantino bass amplification family. Scheduled shipping is spring of 2019, with a special introductory price of just $1,399.
At Bergantino Audio Systems, owner-engineer Jim Bergantino is setting the pace once again, in high end, high performance bass amplification, with his latest release: the forte’ HP.
The Bergantino forte’ HP takes bass amplification to a whole new level of performance. Just like an 8-cylinder vs. a 6-cylinder engine, the new 1200 watts of ultra-reliable, class D power offers unprecedented “slam” in a lightweight, portable package.
The forte’ HP is for the player who requires massive headroom and control over his or her tone. It delivers formidable tone and authoritative sound combined with top level ease and confidence. This amp harkens back to the classic lead sleds that players have been longing for, an incredible thump without the weight...it has to be experienced!
Make no mistake, the forte’ HP will cruise along while other amps are begging for mercy. It has the ability to control every inch of the note with a quickness and command that will not only be heard, but felt!
Special Features include:
- Built-in parallel compression
- Two drive circuits providing everything from a soft clip purr, to massive, mix-shredding distortion and searing fuzz.
- Variable Low-Pass (VLPF) and Variable High-Pass (VHPF) filters, critical for precise tone shaping and taming of the most challenging gigging environments.
Additional Features include:
- 4-Band Tone Controls: Bass: +/-10db @65hz, Lo-Mid:+/-10db @250hz, Hi-Mid: +/-10db @ 1khz, Treble: +/-10db @ 3.5khz
- Bright Switch: Selectable between 2 khz @ +6db and 7 khz @ +8db
- Auxiliary Input and Headphone Jack: for personal monitor and practice
- Bluetooth Foot-Switchable features including Drive, Effect, Bright, and Mute
- Software Upgradable via front USB port
- Rack Mountable with optional rack ears
- Effects send and return loop
- Studio quality Direct Output: software selectable Pre or Post EQ
- UPS – Universal power supply 115VAC - 240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power Section: 600W @ 8 ohms, 1200W RMS @ 4-Ohms, 1200W RMS @ 2-Ohms
- Dimensions: 13.25”W x 8.375”D x 3.75”H
- Weight: 6.4 lbs.
Introductory Price: $1399.00 USD (international prices set in each country)
For more information:
Bergantino Audio Systems