The bass features Bi-Coil Alnico V pickups and MJ-spec preamp/control system which offer a wider range of single-coil tones, without the hum.
Fullerton, CA (July 23, 2015) -- G&L’s made-in-Fullerton MJ-4 bass has quickly become one of the hottest basses in G&L’s range, thanks to its innovative Bi-Coil Alnico V pickups and MJ-spec preamp/control system which offer a wider range of single-coil tones, all without single-coil hum. Now, MJ-4 has joined the G&L’s Tribute Series range of popularly priced instruments.
- G&L Bi-Coil pickups for traditional tone without the hum
- G&L MJ-spec studio-quality 18v preamp
- Volume and pan controls
- +/-14dB 3-band EQ with center detents
- 1 1/2” nut-width, medium-C neck profile
- G&L Saddle Lock bridge designed by Leo Fender
The G&L Tribute Series MJ-4 is available in Blueburst with maple fingerboard and Natural Gloss with rosewood fingerboard. Street prices for both finishes are about $749.99.
For more information: