Gervana Pedals Unveils the Xin Wei Chorus and Delay
The analog-voiced circuit offers up to 600 ms of delay time.
Nashville, TN (October 15, 2018) -- Gervana is proud to announce the launch of the new Xin Wei Delay/Chorus Dual Pedal. The Xin Wei combines two useful effects into one pedal. The signal path moves from the input through the chorus effect, then the delay effect. The delay time, delay repeats and delay volume are easily controlled by the knobs on the top of the pedal, as well as the chorus speed and depth. These are familiar operations on most comparable pedals, but the tone is what sets this apart. Using pure analog circuitry, the Chorus channel provides a warm, lush effect. The delay is a warm analog-voiced, natural sounding effect that provides up to 600ms of delay.
- Independent Chorus and Delay Effects
- Up to 600ms delay time
- Delay Controls: Delay Time, Delay Repeats, Delay Volume
- Chorus Controls: Speed, Depth
- Functions equally well in front of the amp, or in the effects loop
- 9-volt operation and standard DC input (due to the power draw, this pedal does not operate on a battery)
The Ji Wei carries a street price of $149.99.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: