Hottie Inc releases their new Hottie 429 model that is derived from ''70s American muscle cars
Portland, OR (February 16, 2011) -- Hottie Inc., makers of the Hottie Amps and Hottie Pickups announced it is introducing a new electric guitar, the Hottie 429. All Hottie guitars, inspired by '70s American muscle cars, are made entirely in the USA and start at a street price of $2499.
Hottie Inc. offers the Hottie 327, Hottie Limited Edition 454, and now the Hottie 429 directly through their site, hottieguitars.com. International customers can order through Hottie’s network of international distributors.
- Master Grade Tonewoods
- Carved Eastern Hard Rock Maple Top
- One-piece Honduran Mahogany Body
- Authentic Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Hand Carved Set Neck with Soft-V or '59-C Profile
- Bone Nut - 11 11/16"
- Ebony Fretboard - 24.625" Scale/12" Radius
- Nickel Hardware
- Hottie Pickups® (Humbuckers or P90s)
- TonePros® Wrap-Around Bridge or Bigsby® Vibrato
- Switchcraft® and CTS® Electronics
- Cedar Creek® Custom Hardshell Case
For more information:
Source: Press Release