IK Multimedia Introduces the iRig Stomp
Guitar and bass players can now integrate their iOS signal processing apps into their existing live pedalboard setup for enhanced tone shaping and effects processing.
Sunrise, FL (January 11, 2012) – IK Multimedia is proud to introduce iRig Stomp, the first stompbox guitar interface for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Guitar and bass players can now integrate their iOS signal processing apps into their existing live pedalboard setup for enhanced tone shaping and effects processing.
iRig Stomp is based on AmpliTube iRig interface and is compatible with any iOS guitar/amp/instrument app. With its compact, standard stompbox shape, iRig STOMP is packed with many features found in an iOS audio accessory.
- Compact, durable yet lightweight, aluminum-cast enclosure integrates easily into any traditional pedalboard.
- Can be used inline with other effects pedals, or directly connected to amplifiers or PA systems using regular ¼” guitar cables with no need for adapters.
- Allows precise adjustment of the signal for perfect guitar and bass levels with its large input gain knob.
- Active battery-powered output circuit improves headroom, especially when used with high-gain amplifiers in the AmpliTube app reducing feedback and crosstalk when recording.
- The bypass switch allows engaging or bypassing the AmpliTube app chain of effects – like a traditional stompbox – for seamless integration into any existing rig.
- Ultra-compact form-factor can be easily carried on the road.
- Features a 3.5mm/1/8” jack for silent practicing with headphones.
- Includes AmpliTube FREE app and can be used with any other guitar processing app that uses the iOS mini-jack
iRig STOMP is available for $59.99 and will be available in the spring 2012.
For more information: