Mastro Valvola Pedals Unveils the Area Multi Reverb MkII
Four reverb types, three presets, and a new way to manage tails.
Italy (March 25, 2019) -- Mastro Valvola pedals has released a new version of the popular Area multi reverb.
The new Mastro Valvola Area MkII has all the same features of first Area multi reverb, with the addition of the innovative Timed Bypass System, designed by Mastro Valvola, to manage the reverb trails.
When Trails mode is engaged and the effect is turned off, the pedal uses the “buffered bypass” and the reverb trails die of naturally. When the reverb trails are completely dead the pedal automatically changes the bypass system in true-bypass through the internal relay.
Area is an extremely versatile Multi Reverb with which you can obtain many reverberation environments. From short reverberations to huge spaces and celestial atmospheres, without clouding the dry signal.
Area is built on the base of powerful digital algorithms of our own creation, reproducing four different reverberation effects with an exceptional sound quality.
Area highlights include:
- 4 types of reverb: Reverb – Modulation – Shimmer 8th – Shimmer 8th + 5th
- 3 presets, easily managed with the preset button
- Damp control, to modify the emphasis on the reverberation frequencies
- Dedicated pre-delay control, to easily modify the separation between the Dry and reverberated signal
- Dedicated shimmer volume control
- Truebypass with Timed Bypass System (TBS), to manage the reverb trails
- Analogical mix control, varying from 100% dry to 100% wet
- Completely analog dry signal path
For more information: