It's a 3-voice rhythmic pitch shifter capable of adding 3 harmony voices to your instrument.
Los Angeles, CA (July 31, 2019) -- Hedra is a 3-voice rhythmic pitch shifter capable of adding 3 harmony voices to your instrument. Tap tempo synchronized delay is also available for each voice. Pitch glide, micro tuning, 4 individual delay configurations, adjustable pitch correction, and midi keyboard control combine to make Hedra an instrument like no other. Available now in the USA and shipping to Distributors world-wide.
- Selectable Pitch Correction Types to ReVoice your Melodies in RealTime
- Individual Controls for Pitch and Time Offset for each Voice (3 Voices Total)
- Micro Tune control creates gentle chorus-like detuning, classic studio fattening, and extreme warping
- Chromatic or Key Driven Harmony with Selectable Scale Types
- 4 Delay Line Configurations with unique Feedback Routing
- Unique Keyboard Control putting a Live Quartet Under your Fingertips
- Our Original Glide Mode slides between pitches at the speed you choose
- Choice to sweep through Intervals smoothly or hard step for dramatic pitch effects
- Switchable Half Speed and Auto Swell for advanced textures
- Digitally controlled Analog mix control
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input / output headroom level for Guitar or Synth / Line level
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack (presets, automation, beat clock)
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
All Meris gear is designed and built in Los Angeles, CA USA.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: