The series features a double-cutaway mahogany body, set neck, and versatile pickup configuration.
Thousand Oaks, CA (November 3, 2016) -- Mitchell's newly reimagined line of high-performance electric guitars has been making serious waves with players of every stripe. The eye-catching MD400 Series features a modern sculpted, double-cutaway mahogany body and set neck, along with a powerful, versatile H/Mini/H pickup configuration that's perfect for today's hard rock players looking for a contemporary look and a punchy, aggressive tone. With a wide range of features and finishes there's an MD Series guitar for every player.
The Mitchell MD400's carved, double cutaway mahogany body and one-piece mahogany set neck offer unequalled tone and sustain. Both the neck and body are carefully bound in a stunning multi-ply binding/purfling to create an amazing eye-catching aesthetic. A rail-style alnico V humbucker in the bridge position and a mini-rail humbucker in the neck position combine to deliver a full-range, modern, aggressive sound with maximum tone and sustain. The string-thru body design increases sustain even further, and high-ratio locking tuning machines make precision tuning easy.
- Modern carved mahogany double cutaway body and a mahogany set neck with rosewood fretboard
- H/mini/H pickup configuration with paraffin-dipped, rail-style alnico V pickups reduce microphonics and unwanted feedback while reducing tonal dropouts
- Deep Bevel Cutaway (DBC) design allows for complete fretboard access
- String-through body design and traditional, adjustable TOM-style bridge for outstanding sustain and solid intonation
- Locking tuning machines and Graph Techâ„¢ TUSQ XL reduced-friction nut enhance tuning stability
- Stunning multi-ply binding/purfling throughout provides eye-catching looks
- High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playability
Mitchell MD400 Series electrics are available in a variety of high-profile finishes, including high-gloss Black and Transparent Ocean Blue, as well as quilted AAA maple veneer finishes in Natural, Transparent Purple, and Transparent Forest Green.
MD400 Series models are street priced from $399 to $449.
For more information:
Mitchell Electric Guitars