A stompbox designed as a tribute to Eric Clapton's namesake sound during the Cream years.
Following its lineage of effect pedals recreating specific tones of the 60’s bands, Aclam has developed an overdrive pedal for fans of Cream and Eric Clapton’s fabulous sound heard on songs like "Sunshine Of Your Love," "I Feel Free" or "SWLABR."
The Woman Tone features a touch sensitive plexi style overdrive, designed with F.E.T transistors and tuned to roar like the 100W Marshall full stacks Cream used, but definitely the cherry on the cake of this pedal is the Woman Tone knob. By turning it counter-clockwise you’ll gradually get that silky sound he attained with his Gibson while soloing. It is engaged via a footswitch, so players can switch from on sound to the other.
- Custom humbucker pickup simulation circuit to accurately recreate the Woman Tone
- Woman Tone knob controllable via footswitch
- Touch sensitive plexi-inspired overdrive using discrete components
- Artwork by The Fool’s Marijke Koger
- Smart Track Fastening System
The Woman Tone Effect Pedal Official Demo: A tribute to Eric Clapton's legendary sound!
The Woman Tone pedal is available for $339 at retailers in the US and 359€ (VAT included in the EU). You can also get yours at Aclam's online store: www.aclamguitars.com.
- Pete Townshend's Power-Pop Propulsion Secret - Premier Guitar ›
- Aclam Dr. Robert Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Aclam Guitars Releases the Dr. Robert Overdrive - Premier Guitar ›