Aluminati Guitar Co. Unveils New Orion Series Guitar
The new Orion Series guitar from the Aluminati combines lightweight aerospace grade aluminum neck with Lucite body for an instrument that offers more sustain and far less maintenance than any other guitar on the market. The ergonomically designed Orion guitars are produced with sustainable manufacturing techniques and contain high post consumer content materials.
Aluminati's hollowcore aluminum neck paired with their 3D milled Lucite body brings all of the sustain and tone associated with aluminum and acrylic, in a lightweight design.
Truss rods are unnecessary in aluminum necks, so along with the use of Jescar stainless fretwire the Orion Series guitars require no yearly adjustments/maintenance.
● 25.5" scale aerospace grade 6061 T6 hollowcore aluminum neck
● 22 stainless steel Jescar frets at a 12" radius
● 3D milled black Lucite bady, chambered for increased resonance
● Lollar Imperial humbuckers with 3 way toggle
● Locking tuners
● Alumicrown bridge featuring Grapghtech saddles
● Bolt on brass nut for fast string guage changes
● Hardshell water resistant Gator case
● Made in the USA
● Lifetime warranty
Aluminati Guitar Co. Orion Series guitars are available for MSRP $2,899 Street Price $2,699. Available factory direct online at www.aluminatiguitars.com