A compact pedal format preamp designed to offer classic, natural bass tone with increased tonal control and extended headroom.
The BX1 begins with a boutique flat response, then Carvin added extensive tone control allowing you to carve out your signature sound. Harmonic content increases as you turn up the INPUT GAIN control, producing the rich harmonics you desire from your preamp. The BX1 was designed to offer lightweight, compact design, bullet-proof construction and a list of indispensable features. Now shipping worldwide.
- Preamp GAIN and master VOLUME controls
- BLEND control adjusts the EQ/dry mix
- Mid sweep semi-parametric EQ
- COMPRESSOR: Threshold and Strength controls
- Effects Loop
- True Bypass
- 9-volt power – can use external power supply or internal battery
- Switchable MUTE
- -12dB Attenuation switch
- DIRECT OUT balanced XLR and 1/4-inch
Carvin BX1 Bass Preamp Pedal
The BX1 is available on the Carvin website for a $239 street price. Order now at www.carvinaudio.com.
- Carvin Audio Announces Closure of San Diego Factory - Premier ... ›
- Carvin Guitars Introduces Kiesel Passive Lithium Series Guitar ... ›
- Carvin Announces the Launch of Kiesel Guitars - Premier Guitar ›