Death By Audio Announces Limited- Edition Exploding Head Delay
The limited-edition Exploding Head Triple Delay celebrates the 13th anniversary of the album Exploding Head by A Place to Bury Strangers.
“This pedal improves on the sound I used around the time I was writing and recording Exploding Head,” says Death By Audio founder Oliver Ackermann. Ackermann is also the vocalist/guitarist/producer of A Place to Bury Strangers.
The Exploding Head remakes itself in the image of the elusive (and unobtainable) Ghost Delay pedal with an improved knob-per-feature layout and the brand-new Infinity Switch. Step on the Infinity Switch for dynamic swells, bursts of noise, or to build massive walls of sound. With a regular TS instrument cable, the Exploding Head’s three delays all output in mono. However, using a TRS cable splits the output into stereo. The first two delays (Black and Grey) are tapped to the Ring connection and the third delay (Red) is wired to the Tip connection.
Limited to 500 units worldwide, the EXPLODING HEAD BUNDLE contains:
- 2xLP Transparent Double Vinyl edition of Exploding Head Limited Edition Reissue by A Place to Bury Strangers
- Exclusive Death By Audio EXPLODING HEAD Triple Delay Pedal
- “Ego Death” Enamel Pin
- “Deadbeat” Iron-on Patch
- “Exploding Head’ Guitar Pick
- 18”x24” foldout lyric poster w/artwork
For more information, please visit deathbyaudio.com.
- Death By Audio Ghost Delay Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Death By Audio Space Bender Pedal Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Death By Audio Deep Animation Review - Premier Guitar ›