Free The Tone Launches the Integrated Gate
Equipped with noise reduction and noise gate modes, the Integrated Gate has a signal monitoring function that constantly monitors the input signal.
In order to solve the unnaturalness at the time of sound interruption, which was a problem of conventional noise gates, it is equipped with a signal monitoring function that constantly monitors the input signal, such as peaking and attenuation of the input signal, by using a CPU. The optimum output level is controlled while monitoring the waveform. Even with the Integrated Gate connected, the sound quality does not change, and in order to convey the original sound of the guitar or bass to a device connected after this unit, the circuit through which the audio signal passes is completely analog. Free The Tone took extra time to study the sound quality and complete the design. You can feel the fundamental difference from the sound quality of conventional noise reduction and noise gates.
- Equipped with Noise Reduction and Noise Gate modes. You can select the operation to suit your purpose.
- Equipped with input impedance select switch (Hi-Z/Lo-Z).
- Control by MIDI signal (Control Change Number) is possible (effect on/off only).
- Equipped with Free The Tone’s original HTS (Holistic Tonal Solution) circuit.
Integrated Gate carries a suggested retail price of $228.00, and is available now through our North American dealers listed at: www.freethetone.com.
- Free the Tone Releases the Motion Loop ML-1L - Premier Guitar ›
- Free The Tone Introduces the Red Jasper Overdrive - Premier Guitar ›
- Free the Tone Flight Time Delay Review - Premier Guitar ›