Free the Tone Releases the Motion Loop ML-1L
A pitch-shifting looper that performs short-term sampling and real-time effect processing such as pitch shift, delay, and filters.
Kanagawa, Japan (January 29, 2021) -- Free the Tone unveils the Motion Loop ML-1L, a pitch-shiftable short looper. The Motion Loop is a revolutionary short looper that performs short-term sampling and real-time effect processing such as pitch shift, delay, and filter. Its real-time processing enables this short looper to be used as a tool handled like a musical instrument. Random processing of sampled waveforms can create accidental sounds. Enjoy the world of Motion Loop that has unlimited potential.
- High-speed real-time effect processing by dedicated DSP.
- The combination of 32-bit fixed point high-speed arithmetic processing and 32-bit floating point high precision arithmetic processing satisfies both sound quality and processing speed, and enables the best performance.
- A unique waveform smoothing process prevents noise due to discontinuities in spliced waveforms.
- A powerful re-triggering function is implemented with sensitivity adjustment per preset. Considering use combined with various effects units, its degree of freedom in playing has been enhanced.
- Functions for knobs and expression pedal are freely assignable. This is configurable in each preset.
- By setting proper BPM, the Motion Loop can easily be manipulated while synchronizing with the beat of performance.
The Motion Loop carries a suggested retail price of $350.00
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information:
Free the Tone