Using high-speed signal processing with a dedicated DSP and analog & digital audio circuits we perfected over time, this compact unit attains high sound quality.
A compact, but epoch-making digital delay with multiple filter functions. Using high-speed signal processing with a dedicated DSP and analog & digital audio circuits we perfected over time, this compact unit attains high sound quality. This unit’s tone filter can process the delay sound to have a rich tone or conversely adjust it to be far from the original sound. The proprietary COSMIC filter creates an effect sound reminiscent of outer space, adding a new color to your delay sounds. Utilizing a new method, the newly developed reverse delay succeeds in producing a smoother, more musical reverse sound. In addition, we added a new function to adjust the number of output bits of the delay sound in 1-bit units, from smooth and high-quality 24-bit to rough 8-bit sound that contains distorted noise when the volume is lowered. You can reproduce the nuances of the delay sound used in the 1980s and 90s, and even the delay sound with the bit crusher effect applied.
- *Built-in multiple filter effects including equalizer function. It is possible to apply multiple filters at the same time (Cosmic Filter, Bandpass Filter, 3-Band EQ, Tone).
- Equipped with a newly developed reverse delay and output bit number adjustment function(8–24 bits).
- Combination of high-speed arithmetic processing with 32-bit fixed-point arithmetic and high-precision arithmetic processing with 32-bit floating-point arithmetic achieves both high-quality sound and high processing speed and provides the best performance.
COSMIC WAVE carries a suggested retail price of $318.18, and is available now through their North American dealers. For more information, please visit freethetone.com.
The String Slinger aims to hit the American blues sound symbolized during the classic "blackface" period.
Kanagawa, Japan (April 23, 2018) -- The Free The Tone String Slinger and the Fire Mist are the first two overdrive pedals in our new Integrated Series, which was started as Free th Toneâ€™s 15th anniversary project. The String Slinger revives that ideal American Blues sound symbolized by the classic "blackface" period. Its viscous, clean-to-crunch tone with moderate compression feel is aimed at blues players. The Fire Mist renders edgy, traditional British-rock sounds with outstanding response.
The String Slinger and the Fire Mist highlights include:
- New HTS (Holistic Tonal Solution) Circuit is implemented. Unlike conventional buffer circuits, this newly designed circuit brings out individual sound characteristics of your guitar and amplifier to the utmost while providing impedance conversion and establishing both the ideal sound and low noise.
- Free the Tone custom turned brass knob reduce vibrations in the shaft and wiper of the semi-fixed resistor used for each control and to suppress harmonic components that adversely affect sound.
- Free the Tone's unique IC Tone Plate for damping and shielding covers the top of an IC chip to make the most of the characteristics of the IC and to prevent noise contamination to the utmost.
- Passive Tone Circuit: We adopted a passive tone circuit that minimizes the phase shift in guitar signals.
The String Slinger and Fire Mist both carry a suggested retail price of $350.00, and can be purchased after June 10, 2018, through our North American dealers listed at: https://www.freethetone.com.
For more information:
Free The Tone
An analog effect with digital control.
Kanagawa, Japan (December 1, 2017) -- The Free The Tone PA-1QG (for guitar)/PA-1QB (for bass) is an epoch-making device produced by pursuing integration of digital and analog technologies. At first glance the PA-1QG/B looks like a digital equalizer effects unit but it is an “analog equalizer.” Including I/O sections, its equalizer circuits through which the guitar/bass signals pass are all fully analog and contour the rich tones of your guitar/bass as analog signals. The PA-1QG/ B is an analog effects unit, but its parameter control section is a digital circuit that can precisely store and process the status of various parameters in the digital domain. This enables real-time parameter control via presets and MIDI.
- The HTS (Holistic Tonal Solution) circuit which is one of the major features of the Free The Tone products has been renewed with this product release. It holistically manages high-quality guitar/bass signals from input to output to keep the sound texture the same whether the eﬀect is on or oﬀ.
- The 10-band equalizer’s frequencies are selected specially for guitar and for bass and the frequencies and equalizer curves are optimized for each instrument to allow more useful and minute adjustments.
- Any of 99 presets can be recalled instantly by control via MIDI signals.
- The PA-1QG/B can be used not only as an equalizer eﬀects unit but also as a preset volume controller that manages sound level in each preset. It is equally suitable to applications to increase the volume of solo playing or to level out individual diﬀerences in output levels when switching between multiple guitars/basses.
The PA-1QG /PA-1QB carries a suggested retail price of $380.00, and can be purchased after January 22, 2018 through our North American dealers.
For more information:
Free The Tone