A modulation machine that features a random fluctuating phase modulation function.
Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan (January 24, 2019) -- “Creation of a new sound” ― this was the motto for the development of the Future Factory FF-1Y. In general, the phase of a low frequency oscillator (LFO) used in these modulation circuits changes regularly at a preset frequency. However in the Future Factory we succeeded in creating a new modulation sound with a unique method in which the signal’s phase changes at random when the signal crosses a certain attenuation level. This creates an unprecedented effect in which a fluctuating spacious sound seems to float in the air.
- World-first Random Fluctuating Phase Modulation Function
- 3-Band Equalizer, Soft Clipping and Dual Delay Units connectable in parallel or series
- 32-bit High-Precision DSP
- Built-in HTS Circuit and Analog Mixer
- Instrument and Line Input Level Switching
- Delay Phase Invert, Trail Function, Tap Input
- MIDI Support (128 Presets)
Future Factory FF-1Y carries a suggested retail price of $420.00, and can be purchased after March 21, 2019, through our North American dealers listed at: http://www.freethetone.com/en/dealer/
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information:
Free The Tone