Free The Tone Introduces the Red Jasper Overdrive
March 3, 2014
The Red Jasper includes Free The Tone's HTS (Holistic Tonal Solution) circuit.
Kanagawa, Japan (March 3, 2014) -- The Free The Tone standard effectors are a new series of effects pedals based on advanced technology and extensive experience. RED JASPER is a low gain overdrive pedal that’s driven by the player’s emotions. It has smooth highs, punchy mids, full but tight lows, with sensitive, responsive, natural and pleasing compression feel. Free The Tone’s first low gain overdrive pedal “RED JASPER” has been designed to obtain these magical attributes that only superb vintage tube amps can usually produce.
- Free The Tone’s original HTS (Holistic Tonal Solution) circuit that manages signals comprehensively from input to output
- Passive type tone circuit to minimize phase errors in the guitar signal
- Astoundingly excellent Signal-to-Noise ratio
- Exceptional sound stability by using long-life high reliability components
- Controls: LEVEL, HI-CUT, DRIVE
- Power Source: 9V battery or AC adapter
Red Japser carries a suggested retail price of $265.00, and can be purchased through our North American dealers.
For more information:
Free the Tone