The heart of the new HeadRush MX5 is the 4-inch touch display, enabling guitarists to touch, swipe, and drag-and-drop to create and edit their tones in a super-fast and intuitive way. The large display gives ultra-clear feedback when performing live; especially when using the built-in looper or making changes to your tone using 'Hands-Free Mode' with the built-in expression pedal.
Whether guitarists are looking for a classic vintage amp sound, wide ambient stereo delay textures with synth overtones and infinite feedback, or the heaviest of heavy hi-gain tones, the HeadRush MX5 covers it all. The MX5 provides an incredibly diverse library of 50 guitar and bass amplifier models, 15 speaker cabinet models with 10 microphone emulations, 300 impulse responses, and 66 premium FX models. These are flawless simulations of the most sought-after vintage and modern gear with unrivaled accuracy and authentic dynamic response. The HeadRush library will continue to be expanded with regular feature updates that add new models and features based on user requests and feedback.
Built with the full power of HeadRush's flagship products, MX5 gives guitarists a huge amount of flexibility to sculpt their dream tones. Players can easily create dream rigs comprising 9 individual FX along with 2 amp models and 2 cab models in a single preset. Additionally, the MX5 also features gapless preset switching with reverb and delay tail spillover, so guitarists can switch between clean and lead tones without any dropouts in sound during their performance.
The MX5's durable and compact design boasts 3 footswitches equipped with individual RGB LEDs, an expression pedal (with adjustable tension and built-in toe switch), and a generous offering of inputs and outputs on the rear panel. This includes a 1/4" guitar input, a stereo pair of 1/4" balanced outputs, 1/8" aux input, 1/8" headphone output, MIDI I/O, and a 1/4" stereo FX loop. The stereo FX loop can be used for integrating external FX pedals and placing them anywhere in the MX5's signal chain, as well as enabling MX5 to connect to traditional guitar and bass amplifiers via the four-cable method. There is also a USB port, which canbe used to record or reamp at studio quality (up to 24-bit 96kHz), transfer presets and loops, and easily upgrade the MX5's feature when new feature updates are released by HeadRush.
- Multi-core processor with powerful modeling and fx technology
- High-resolution 4" touch display with guitarist-centric interface
- Versatile library of realistic & responsive amplifier, cabinet, mic and FX models
- Load virtually unlimited custom impulse response (IR) files
- Gapless preset switching with reverb/delay tail spillover
- Hands-free edit mode for quick on-the-fly live editing
- Premium Looper with save and load features
- Built-in expression pedal with adjustable tension and toe-switch
- Stereo FX loop for connecting external FX or 4-cable connectivity with guitar/bass amps
- Built-in studio-quality USB audio interface for recording and reamping.
The HeadRush MX5 is available now and retails at $399.
For more information: