Paradox Effects Announces the Carmesí Phaser
A feature-packed phaser that can cop 4- and 8-stage tones.
Paradox Effects reveals this 2021 its most recent artifact – A phase modulator all pass filter based, taking the virtues of the classic effect and adding its own touch; 4 and 8 stages giving each distinct vocal sensations, 'Sendero' mode utilizes an envelope sensitive sample & hold, creating modulation steps with the phasing, conjuring percussive pulses, responsive harmonic rhythms, or simply a dynamic phaser.
Carmesí can generate from sonic mirages by prolonged phasing, all the way to out of the ordinary swirling phase.
One of its most interesting controls is enfoque (focus), a low pass filter arrangement that control the mix and amount of brightness being fed back to the resonancia (resonance) control, warm sub-harmonic shifts, and metallic timbres that fill with expressiveness the overall sound. A pedal with hybrid technology, utilizing DSP and analog circuitry for your direct signal, maintaining a warm voice similar to classic 70's and 80's phaser effects.
Paradox Effects I Carmesí- Artefacto Modulador de Fase
- 4 and 8 stage Phase Modulation.
- Unique mode 'Sendero' envelope sensitive sample & hold.
- Analog arrangement for the Resonance control.
- Wide low and sub harmonic frequency range on the Resonance control.
- Analog signal path for the direct signal.
- True Bypass switching.
- Expression pedal TRS input controls 'velocidad' knob (speed).
- Hand built in México.
Handmade by non-replicant individuals in the border town of Tijuana. Carmesí available May 15 2021, with a street price of $199.99.
For more information:
- Modulation Nation: Chorus, Phasing, and Flanging - Premier Guitar ›
- Paradox Futura Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Paradox Effects Terran Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Paradox Effects Unveils Its Newest Pedal, Vitral - Premier Guitar ›