Tech 21 Introduces the SansAmp Character Plus Series
The updated Character Series line offers four new pedal options designed for use as standalone preamps or to complement an existing amp.
The new SansAmp Character Plus Series were designed to celebrate the unique chemistry between historic amplifiers and pedals, and unites them together in single packages:
- Screaming Blonde = Fender-style + Tube Screamer-style
- English Muffy = HiWatt-style + Big Muff-style
- Fuzzy Brit = Marshall-style + Fuzz Face-style
- Mop Top Liverpool = Vox-style + Rangemaster Booster-style
Screaming Blonde tones range from the ‘50s Fullerton to blackface and silverface. The English Muffy spans from classic UK rock to prog rock. Fuzzy Brit goes from classic hard rock to all current rock genres. The Mop Top Liverpool embodies the British invasion through “Bohemian” rock.
Character Plus Series pedals each offer 2 channels and a stompbox within a stompbox. The SansAmp and effects sections are independent. So, you can use the SansAmp on its own or just the effect with other pre-amps/amplifiers. SansAmps Character Plus Series pedals can be used as stand-alone pre-amps to drive a power amp, a studio mixer, or a PA system, or to complement your existing amp.
More info at www.tech21nyc.com.
- Tech 21 Roto Choir Pedal Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Tech 21 Unveils the Bass Fly Rig V2 - Premier Guitar ›
- Tech 21 Fly Rig 5 V2 Review - Premier Guitar ›