This powerful multi-function delay comes with five studio-grade, custom-tuned programs. A simple turn of the dial transports you into the Mako-Verse to chase down Digital, Modulated, Vintage, Dual, and Reverse echoes. Tweak and tune each mode with modulation, tone, age, and tap/clock subdivision to give your repeats the timbre to flood distant shores. The attack knob adds a dynamic dimension to each program, opening up uncharted territories begging to be explored. The D1 boasts stereo in and out, midi control, adjustable stereo width, and nine onboard presets. It is a workhorse of a delay that is as ready for the stage as it is the studio.
- Added stereo width control allows two widening types – Panning and Haas Stereo Effect. • Added USB functionality for firmware updates via walrusaudio.io.
- Retooled the Reverse program for a stronger effect.
- Retooled the Vintage program to emulate a tape delay.
The D1 is packaged in a custom anodized silver aluminum enclosure. The enclosure’s exact size is 4.9” x 2.52” x 2.64”. Power requirements are 9VDC (300mA minimum).
Walrus Audio is offering The D1 for a retail price of $349. It is available now at walrusaudio.com and with our authorized dealers throughout the Virgo Cluster.
- Walrus Audio Mako Series D1 Stereo Delay & Julia MkII Demos ... ›
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Delay Pedal - Premier Guitar ›
- Walrus Audio Releases the R1 Reverb - Premier Guitar ›