SolidGoldFX Releases the Sasori Fuzz
May 22, 2015
A new interpretation of the classic Shin-ei FY-2 Companion Fuzz.
Montreal, Canada (May 22, 2015) -- The Sasori, or scorpion in Japanese, is SolidGoldFXâ€™s interpretation of the classic Shin-ei FY-2 Companion Fuzz. True to its name the Sasori has a powerful stinging personality that is both raw and distinct. Brimming with rich brassy overtones and a unique buzz saw grind the Sasori is bold and cutting, making it perfect for chord or lead work. In addition to its full blown biting character the Sasori is also capable of producing some ripping gated synth-like textures that sound fantastic on drop tuned guitars and bass. If you are looking for a fuzz that is dirty, mean and mighty unclean then the Sasori is for you.
- Character rich, brassy fuzz that remains dynamic and responsive.
- Adjustable tone control.
- Jfet input buffer and increased output for easy integration in any rig.
- Perfectly suited for guitar, bass and keys.
- True Bypass Switching
- Current Draw: Approx. 5mA
- 9V DC Input: This pedal uses a negative ground, 9V DC power supply with a 2.1mm barrel plug and negative center. Battery operation is also possible.
- Dimensions: 4.39" x 2.34" x 1.06" (112 x 60 x 27mm)
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: