Costa Mesa, CA (September 17, 2015) -- Never before has gig level power been available in a package this portable and powerful. The highly anticipated “little brother” to Quilter’s now famous Tone Block 200, the 101 Mini Head delivers on the promise of modern technology. Weighing in at a scant two Pounds the size is reticient of a double effects pedal. The puzzled expression when a guitarist first picks it up and asks “Is there anything in it?” is almost as priceless as the look of disbelief when they turn it up and hear the incredible tone and power. With a full feature set including FX Loop, amp voicing modes, the 101 Mini Head shines both as a standalone head, or on your pedalboard giving power and tone to your effects pedal collection. Total output power is 50 watts with a max of up to 100 watts for some voicings.
- Ridiculous lightweight: 2 Pounds.
- Multiple voices: FullQ, Tweed, Jazz, Surf, Lead.
- Incredible tone: Quilter’s Proprietary patented tone circuitry.
- Enormous power: 50 watts of “FullQ” power with up to 100 watts on the "clean" settings (Jazz and Surf)
- Practical featureset: 1/8” Headphone jack, FX Loop, and more.
- Universal power supply: Works on any voltage in the world. Even crappy nightclub voltage.
The first 101 of the new Quilter 101 Mini Head amplifiers are shipping with a limited edition set of big letter postcards commemorating the launch of the product.
The 101 Mini Head has begun shipping to our dealers, contact your favorite Quilter dealer to pre-order yours today.
“Guitar players do not get paid by the pound at their gigs.” Says company CEO Chris Parks. “I am proud that Quilter Labs is leading guitar amplification companies around the world to deliver even lighter and more practical solutions so that we can all enjoy the instrument without the headaches and drawbacks of traditional technologies.”
For more information: