Shenzhen, China (June 19, 2017) -- You can use Cerberus as a standalone pedal or you can add your favorite gear into chain with using the four-cable method. Control everything the way you like. You could prepare your setup and control as a stomp box chain or save any combination as a preset and recall by a single click.
We've put together two exclusive analog drive/distortion pedals, brand new modulation, delay and reverb effects, an integrated loop switcher, IR loader, kill dry function, 0 to 20dB volume boost and an accurate tuner into a simple-to-use floor unit. Great tone, ultimate flexibility, easy control, and extreme portability make Cerberus ideal for all players. It also has an additional control switch for the selected functions by your choice.
- Overdrive (Bluesbreaker style)
- Distortion ("Brown" Sound)
- Chorus (Analog, Vintage and Modern)
- Delay ('60s, '70s and '80s ;“'60s=Tape Echo, '70s=Analog , '80s=Digital“ )
- Reverb (Spring, Plate, and Hall)
Cerberus has stereo outputs and one of them is a dedicated output with speaker simulation for direct connection to mixer or your audio interface, you can simply activate or deactivate (if you are using two amps) by pressing Cab Sim button while you using Output 2. Headphone output is cabin simulated and ready-to-play.
Cerberus will be available from official dealers and the street price will be $299 (USD) around in all markets on global.
- Analog Overdrive & Distortion circuit
- True Bypass (OD/Dist. module)
- Buffered Tail Bypass (Modulation, Delay, Reverb)
- Inside routing between Overdrive and Distortion
- Inside routing between Delay and Reverb
- Cabin simulation IR loader
- Full MIDI implementation
- Sixteen effects
- Kill Dry switch
- Ultra low latency (in to out 0.68ms - 2.04ms)
- Editor Software and upgrade (Via USB)
- Stereo output
- Cabin simulated headphone out.
If you would like to have more information about this product, please contact Ersin Seker at email@example.com
For more information: