Hicksville, NY (July 15, 2017) -- Today, Hotone announces the release of the XTOMP mini, the core of Hotone’s flagship XTOMP Bluetooth Modeling Effects Pedal. With a smaller, more pedalboard-friendly footprint than its predecessor, this solid aluminum stompbox simulates over 140 different classic, vintage and modern effects for guitar, bass and more. The XTOMP mini uses a mobile app (iOS and Android) via Bluetooth or a desktop app (Windows and macOS) via USB with an ever-expanding effects library to load artists’ favorite tones into the pedal in just moments, making it an absolute must-have for guitarists, bassists, keyboard players, singers, DJs and producers alike.
To simulate the diverse tones in its growing effects library, the XTOMP mini utilizes Hotone’s advanced Comprehensive Dynamic Circuit Modeling (CDCM) technology. CDCM, which processes various incoming signals dynamically, is unlike current modeling systems that use the same modeling circuit regardless of the signal. CDCM allows for larger and more complex modeling algorithms, which equal more realistic and natural tones. This results in truly authentic effects that are unparalleled. Effects library categories available to the XTOMP mini include Amplifier, Cabinet, Distortion, Dynamic, Frequency, Modulation and Ambient.The XTOMP mini’s mobile app (iOS and Android) is available for free in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. The free desktop app (Windows and macOS) can be downloaded directly from xtomp.com. Both apps are designed to easily manage tones, including loading effects and firmware updates into the pedal via Bluetooth (mobile) or USB (desktop).
XTOMP mini Features:
- Solid aluminum alloy stompbox design
- Buffered bypass On/Off footswitch (100% pure analog signal path)
- Six transparent parameter knobs with LEDs
- CDCM technology generates realistic/natural tones and effects
- 24-bit A/D/A conversion
- 105dB signal-to-noise ratio
- 20Hz–20kHz frequency response
- 30+ amplifier/cabinet models
- 60+ pedal effect models
- 50+ Hotone original effects
- Growing model/effects library (monthly updates)
- Free mobile app (iOS and Android) for loading/managing firmware updates/effects via Bluetooth
- Free desktop app (Windows and macOS) for loading/managing firmware updates/effects via USB port
- 9V DC (center negative) operation (power supply sold separately)
The XTOMP mini is available for sale in the U.S. today and internationally on July 15, making thousands of dollars worth of highly desired gear accessible for only $149.99.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: