Nashville, TN (September 22, 2017) -- At the heart of every vintage Teisco or De Armond gold foil is a ceramic bar magnet. Schuyler Dean’s Jazzmaster Gold Foils use a 1/4” thick bar magnet for fat, low-fi vintage tones, and at $90 each they won’t break the bank.
Using scatterwound formvar wire these true single-coils have beautiful, balanced lows and highs. They are wound to 9.3K bridge and 8.4K neck for plenty of power. They come in black or white covers with the gold foil material visible just through the polepiece holes. Jazzmaster Gold Foils come with the following standard features:
- Hand-assembled in the USA
- Drop-in replacements for most Jazzmasters
- Wax potted to prevent microphonics
- Ideal for any style of music from rock to jazz to country
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty
Handmade in Schuyler’s Nashville workshop, Jazzmaster Gold Foil pickups carry the following price: $90 each.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information:
Schuyler Dean Pickups