Tel Aviv, Israel (October 18, 2017) -- B&G Guitars, known for their premium, hand-built, '20s-'50s inspired Little Sister electric guitars has entered the rock domain with their Step Sister.
“We began to receive so many compliments for our Little Sister, but many were asking for something with more snarl, bite and aggressive tone. We took our Little Sister and added two more frets, and had it meet the body at the16th fret for fast and easy access all the way up to the 22nd fret to handle blues, rock and modern styles” says Eliran Birashi, B&G’s master luthier.
Still maintaining the same famed looks, chambered body and set neck of the Little Sister, the F hole bearing, 24-3/4" scale Step Sister comes with these fine options and features:
- Solid body option for a more traditional rock tone
- Solid headstock for easier string changing
- One-piece mahogany body and neck
- Book-matched or one-piece maple top
- Pau Ferro/Ziricote/Brazilian Rosewood fingerboard
- Nitrocellulose finish
- B&G Soft V or custom neck shape
- B&G hand-wound pickups
- Nickel plated brass hardware
The Step Sister is available with pricing starting at $4,150. Available for online purchase and via select dealers.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: