Athens, Greece (July 11, 2018) -- How do you create a circuit that combines the singing, dynamic, midrange germanium fuzz saturation and the grity, full-bodied and well-rounded muff-style fuzz/distortion.
By utilizing silicon transistors in a proprietary architecture to get the best of both worlds! Some will say it sounds like a beefed-up germanium fuzz, and others will swear it sounds like a mid-range-enriched Muf-style pedal!
A non-temperamental fuzz, designed to be a phenomenal team player, that flawlessly performs with other effects without ever sacrificing its sound.
Players across all genres are sure to get amazing, juicy and easy-to-dial-in sounds out of it!
Also incorporated is a three-way toggle-switch, which incrementally introduces more low-end to the sound, a feature extremely useful for switching between single-coil and humbucker equipped guitars, as well as beefng things up for solos!
- Controls: Level, Tone, Gain, 3-way toggle-switch for bass-response
- It works with a 9V battery or a 9V DC adaptor (tip-negative)
- Uses only 8mA of power when ON
- Dimensions : 111 x 68 x 47 mm
- Weight : 0,25 kg / 0,55 lb
- Limited Life-time warranty
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: