Nashville, TN (July 17, 2018) -- Designed with clarity in mind, these pickups use vintage-spec grey bobbins, hand-ground alnico V rod magnets, and plain enamel wire. Reverse-wound/reverse-polarity for hum-canceling in the middle position. Wound to 7.2K neck and 7.9K bridge for vintage tones.
Many companies make their Jazzmaster pickups too hot and they get lost in the mix. Mine have the perfect balance of mids, highs, and lows that make your Jazzmaster sound like it should. The bridge pickup has a cool, copper-plated Tele baseplate for enhanced lows and power.
- Hand-assembled in the USA
- Drop-in replacements for most Jazzmasters
- Vintage tones with an emphasis on clarity
- Ideal for any style of music from rock to jazz to country
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty
Handmade in Schuyler’s Nashville workshop, Vintage Copperhead pickups carry the following price: $195/set.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information:
Schuyler Dean Pickups