Anoka, MN (November 19, 2018) -- Chase Bliss Audio is excited to announce its first fully-digital adventure. The Dark World is a multi-part collaboration with Keeley Electronics and Cooper FX that celebrates both classic and ultramodern reverb engines. Its dual channel format transcends what most people think of as a reverb pedal, moving freely from more familiar/accessible sounds into ambient waves of gritty cinematic textures.
Cooper FX is responsible for the “Dark” channel; a collaborative effort influenced partly by their Generation Loss and Outward designs. Keeley Electronics crafted the “World” channel, which houses three absolutely gorgeous Hall, Plate, and Spring algorithms. Put together, the channels can be routed in 33 distinct ways, creating a stunning palette of reverb ranging from subtle, tasteful, and lush all the way to broken video cassette, glitch-shimmer, and infinite-freeze. Add all this to the dense digital control and full MIDI, dip-switch, and preset implementation Chase Bliss is known for, and you have yourself a very fun, powerful, and player-friendly reverb pedal in a small package.
Each Dark World pedal offers the following features:
- 6 independent algorithms over 2 channels (Spring, Plate, Hall, Mod, Shim, Black)
- Dual channel operation (standalone, series, or parallel)
- 100% analog dry signal path
- Save-able Presets (2 on board, 6 via “faves” switch, 122 via midi)
- 16 dip switches in back of pedal for usage with expression pedal or CV
- 9-volt operation and standard DC input
Dark World carries a suggested retail price of $349 beginning November 19th.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information:
Chase Bliss Audio