Lyon, France (July 8, 2020) -- Glou-Glou FX has changed up the analog gain stage experience with the release of its new 100-percent analog parallel routed effects workstation - combining different gain stage voices with filters, fuzz, modulation and oscillation.
Steak offers up an entirely new approach to analog gain stage stacking and combining in a single parallel path unit which empowers you to create entirely new analog gain textures via a series of complementary effects and intuitive controls. At its core you combine and blend two parallel 6-mode gain stages - which you then shape further with pre- and post-gain filters before adding and blending in optional transistor fuzz, modulation and filter oscillation. You can use as little or as much as needed - having very fine control over how much of each sound to blend in and how sensitive the envelope follower is.
Steak features include:
- Dual independent analog gain stage channels arranged in parallel + blend with dry signal
- 6-modes / voicings per channel, including analog octaves pre- and post-gain filters, sustain and level controls
- Optional blendable transistor fuzz on input, vs clean signal
- Modulation of the filters by: LFO, envelop up and down, expression pedal.
- True bypass
- 9-volt operation and standard centre-negative DC input
- Distinct, ergonomic, custom-made enclosure
Steak carries a street price of $470.00. It's available at select retailers and can also be purchased directly from the Glou-Glou online store at www.glou-glou.org
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: