Singapore (September 30, 2020) -- Guitar.com has revealed the full lineup for Guitar.com Live, a global virtual event featuring many top names in the guitar space. The free, three-day event, held from October 2–4, 2020, will host major musical-instrument manufacturers (including Paul Reed Smith and Taylor Guitars), well-known guitarists (Annie Clark, Joe Bonamassa, Carlos Santana), up-and-coming musicians, guitar influencers, and boutique builders. The event will also feature workshops, master classes, interviews, panels, and performances.
- Ernie Ball Music Man will unveil its first-ever vintage replica (hint: it’s 41 years old, has four strings, and traces its roots to one of the most revered rock bands of all time).
- Taylor will show a new model designed from the ground up to inspire players in a whole new way.
- PRS will bring together four diverse guitarists—Martin Simpson, Mark Lettieri, A.J. Ghent, and Sophia Gripari—in a showcase performance.
- Joe Bonamassa will invite virtual attendees into his Los Angeles home to see and hear select pieces from his personal guitar collection.
- Paul Reed Smith will share secrets from his decades-long career as a luthier and head of PRS.
- Heritage Guitars’ Pete Farmer will take attendees on a behind-the-scenes tour of the storied Kalamazoo, Michigan, guitar factory.
“It’s been a challenging year for all of us, but especially so for the thousands of musicians who rely on live performances to make ends meet. We hope Guitar.com Live will unite the global guitar community under one virtual roof,” says Guitar.com editor in chief Chris Vinnicombe.
For more information: