Duesenberg Introduces the Eagles Series Guitar and Bass
Both instruments are based on the company''s Fullerton double-cutaway series.
Fullerton, CA (June 6, 2012) – The Eagles and Duesenberg Guitars have collaborated in designing a new signature guitars to celebrate their 40th Anniversary. The new Duesenberg Eagles Series features the DCF Eagles Signature Guitar along with the DBF Eagles Signature Bass. Both are based on the company's Fullerton double-cutaway series. Duesenberg has aimed for elegance with these models, which feature custom gold sparkle paint along with raised 3D wings on the lower part of the body, custom inlays of the bands name on the fingerboard, and silver-plated hardware.
• Semi-Acoustic Maple Body
• Arched Spruce Top
• Sustain Center Block
• Maple Neck - Rosewood Fingerboard
• Guitar: Domino P90 and Grand Vintage Humbucker
• Duesenberg Deluxe Tremolo
• Bass: 2 Duesenberg Bass-Buckers
• Custom Duesenberg Tuners and Trussrod Cover.
• All hardware is Silver Plated and the Duesenberg Eagles Series comes with a custom case.
For more information, visit: