EvenMidi Launches the Pitchy MIDI Controller
March 8, 2018
A controller designed to work with a variety of MIDI effects.
Villeurbanne, France (March 8, 2018) -- EvenMidi has launched the new Pitchy MIDI controller, a rugged footpedal designed to working in conjunction with these well-known effectors: Eventide H9 or PitchFactor; DigiTech Whammy 4; DigiTech Whammy 5/Bass; and DigiTech Whammy DT.
Using MIDI protocol, the Pitchy offers the opportunity for players to:
- Recall all Whammy presets (Shallow & Deep included) on Eventide H9 or Pitchfactor by using only one preset (Pitchflex algorithm) with same feeling (encoder) as Whammy.
- Use it with your expression pedal calibrated as you want
- Recreate Ricochet effect with footswitch when you don't want to use an expression pedal
- Make it works with all digitech Whammy with MIDI and all modes included (classic/chords for WH5/WHBass and Drop Tune for WHDT). Now, you can rack your whammy without losing the cool encoder scrolling sound :)
- Create a Sequencer with edition and tap tempo (24 presets)
- MIDI controller for Eventide H9/PitchFactor, Digitech Whammy 4, 5, DT & Bass
- 1 Encoder to access to 21 presets
- 1 "soft(quiet)" momentary footswitch
- Midi OUT
- Expression pedal Input TRS + Calibration
- Ricochet Mode + Ricochet speed settings up and down
- Three Mini Sequencer 1/8th notes, 1/12 notes(triplet) and 1/16th notes
- 8 presets for each Sequencer with tempo saved
- Sequencer Editor + test + save
- Tap tempo on encoder switch
- Use Global tempo or Preset Tempo Mode
- 9volt DC operation using standard jack
- Screenprinted enclosure
- Firmware update with miniUSB
- Size : 60(l)x 120(w)x 40(h)mm. Power supply not included.
Price: $142 shipping included.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: