The guitar body houses a 20-watt Class-D amplifier and features a built-in iPhone/iPod dock.
New York, NY (August 15, 2017) -- More than 20 years in the making, the long-awaited and highly anticipated line of Fusion Guitars are now available online to musicians in the U.S. at www.fusionguitars.com.
Billed as “the world’s most advanced electric guitar” Fusion Guitars allow musicians to unplug, learn and create music anywhere life takes them.
Incorporating a built-in amp, speakers and seamless iPhone integration for unprecedented access to tones, guitar effects and apps, these high-quality next generation musical instruments feature:
- Apple iPhone and iPod dock with 24-bit/96kHz audio interface
- Full-scale high quality maple neck with the option of rosewood or maple fingerboard
- Powerful built-in 20 Watt Class-D amplifier module with low noise (-90dB)
- HD speakers - 2 full range speakers plus a higher frequency tweeter aimed upward
- Patented floating speaker box – a unique feature which allows the speaker to "float" in the guitar body on rubber mounts. This design reduces the amount of vibration transmission between the guitar body and speaker to avoid audio feedback and improve volume
- Patented neck-thru-body construction
- Rechargeable battery with 4-6 hour battery life
- Dual Humbucker pickups - Hot-rail Bridge Humbucker with parallel / series options via push/pull switch alongside a traditional neck Humbucker pickup
- Portable Size - Dimensions: 33 x 11.4 x 3.2 inches
- Supplied with custom-designed padded gig bag
“My life has been about music and my quest to create the ultimate electric guitar,” said Dave McAuld, Fusion Guitars. “We designed the Fusion Guitar to be the 21st century guitarists’ gateway to enjoyable musical expression anywhere and anytime. Combining the Fusion with iOS guitar apps unleashes amazing possibilities for learning, creating, performing and sharing music.”
The product’s built-in iPhone/iPod dock allows for a new level of sound customization, capture and enjoyment on-the-go. Fusion Guitars recommends IK Multimedia’s Amplitube, an essential app that lets you use your iPhone or iPod Touch to process, loop and record your guitar. AmpliTube is an all-inclusive tone and recording studio that gives you an expandable collection of ultra-realistic virtual versions of some of the most coveted gear on the planet.
The new Fusion Guitar is now available online at www.fusionguitars.com for $1,399.00 US.
For more information:
Kick off the holiday season by shopping for the guitar player in your life at Guitar Center! Now through December 24th 2022, save on exclusive instruments, accessories, apparel, and more with hundreds of items at their lowest prices of the year.
We’ve compiled this year’s best deals in the 2022 Holiday Gift Guide presented by Guitar Center.
Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters are designed to offer a fat midrange and a smooth top end.
Billy Corgan was looking for something for heavier Smashing Pumpkins songs, so Joe Naylor designed the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One pickup. Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters have a fat midrange and a smooth top end. This pickup combines the drive and sustain of a humbucker with the percussive attack and string clarity of a P90. Get beefy P90 tone plus amp-pummeling output with the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One.
Patented Railhammer Pickups take passive guitar pickups to a new level with rails under the wound strings lead to tighter lows, and poles under the plain strings offer fatter heights. With increased clarity, the passive pickup’s tone is never sterile.
Railhammer Billy Corgan Signature Z-One Pickup Demo
For more information, please visit railhammer.com.
Designed for utmost comfort and performance, the Vertigo Ultra Bass is Mono’s answer to those who seek the ultimate gigging experience.
Complete with a range of game-changing design features, such as the patent-pending attachable FREERIDE Wheel System, premium water-resistant and reflective materials, shockproof shell structure and improved ergonomic features, the Vertigo Ultra Bass takes gear protection to the next level.
The Vertigo Ultra Bass features:
- Patent-pending FREERIDE Wheel System that allows for wheels to be attached on the case in no time, giving you the option to travel with it seamlessly
- Upgraded materials, including a water-resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon outer shell, plush inner lining and new reflective trim for maximum backstage and night visibility
- Enhanced protection with a shockproof shell structure and heavy-duty water-resistant YKK zippers for protection from the elements
- Improved ergonomics and functionality including added back support and load-lifting detachable shoulder straps with side release buckles
- Flexible storage options with added space for touring essentials
Mojotone will manufacture and market over 60 of their speaker cabinets and amp kits as “Licensed by Fender.”
This partnership marks Fender's recognition of Mojotone’s dedication to its craft, quality of products, and dependability of knowledge. Beginning November 29th and ranging from $327 - $1,016.
Amplifiers were among the first products to wear the official Fender seal. A qualified electronics technician by trade, Leo Fender developed his iconic amplifiers during the mid-1940s putting innovation at the forefront. To this day, Leo’s influence and innovative spirit can still be heard in today’s amps, as that same iconic, clean Fender tone continues to color new music around the world. As a result, the process for completing the exclusive licensing deal required Fender to carefully audit Mojotone’s amplifier kits, wiring diagrams, electronics, hardware, construction methods, and more to ensure this innovation carried on through the partnership. Mojotone’s many years of intense research, quality production, and favorable reputation solidified the deal.
Mojotone has always been determined to provide its customer base with the most sought-after parts with their insider industry-knowledge. They have spent the last 25 years helping musicians recreate what they deem to be the most famous and easily-recognized tones and aesthetics in the music industry. When purchasing Mojotone products, like Fender products, customers can be assured of unmatched quality and craftsmanship.
For more information, please visit mojotone.com.