The simple drive is stacked with an adaptable-gain configuration, distinctive pre-gain low-pass filter, and dynamic-asymmetrical clipping.
Adding to the company's array of high-quality guitar effects, NativeAudio has introduced the new Kiaayo Overdrive pedal.
The Kiaayo (pronounced key-eye-yo) is based on the idea that less-is-more and provides a streamlined interface for an unlimited overdrive experience. Implementing a 3-knob layout, the Kiaayo offers an adaptable-gain configuration, distinctive pre-gain low-pass filter, and dynamic-asymmetrical clipping. The result is an amp-like overdrive that responds to the dynamics of your playing for sustained leads and articulate chording.
- Adaptable-gain configuration designed to make the Kiaayo the overdrive solution for a diverse range of instruments and musical styles.
- Pre-gain filter aimed to reduce aggressive harmonics which in-return provides a smooth and warmer overdrive experience.
- Independent volume, gain, and tone parameters to allow for total customization of overdrive tones.
- Asymmetrical clipping tuned to provide a dynamic tube-like response.
- 9-18VDC operation provides adjustable headroom for additional overdrive capabilities.
- Smart switching system to engage effect in either momentary or latching mode for expanded operational capability.
- Top-mounted instrument and power jacks designed to save and reduce pedalboard space.
The Kiaayo is priced at $189 USD and can be found at participating NativeAudio dealers and purchased directly at nativeaudio.com.
- NativeAudio Introduces Pretty Bird Woman Pedal ›
- NativeAudio Introduces the Rising Sun V2 Optical Tremolo ›