Jericho Guitars Unveils the Fusion Walnut EverTune
September 6, 2017
The model comes loaded with Seymour Duncan humbuckers and an F-style Evertune bridge.
Texas, USA (September 6, 2017) -- Expanding on their existing Fusion Series, Jericho Guitars in partnership with EverTune announces a limited production Fusion Walnut EverTune. Loaded with the best components on the market and boasting a professional range of capabilities, the Fusion Walnut Evertune is a true merger of tone that add volumes to any style, both live and in the studio.
- Solid Walnut body with forearm bevel
- F-Style Evertune bridge
- 25.75” Scale (27” available on request)
- Coil-tapping for single-coil voicing (disables inner coils)
- Matte-covered Seymour Duncan JB / 59 Humbuckers
- 3-piece Mahogany set-neck construction
Customers wishing to take advantage of their Pre-Order sale can secure their production model at $999. After the production is complete the guitar becomes available again at retail price, $1120.
For more information: