The Panther Delay utilizes a 100% analog signal path and 3205 bucket brigade chip sets and can be controlled by the internal tap-tempo or an external tap tempo pedal.
Kansas City, MO (Jan 18, 2012) — JHS Pedals is proud to announce the long awaited JHS Panther Analog Tap Tempo Delay. The Panther Delay utilizes a 100% analog signal path and 3205 bucket brigade chip sets and can be controlled by the internal tap-tempo or an external tap tempo pedal. We developed the Panther based based on the demand and uniqueness of true analog delay tones while incorporating a set of features and functions that sets this pedal above others in its category. Here is a brief synopsis of the Panther's features and functions:Features & Functions
- 100% Analog delay signal path utilizing 3205 bucket brigade chip sets
- A full 1 second of delay time available
- Built in modulation – (Speed/Depth) that works with the tap tempo enabled
- Effects Loop – a traditional send/return that allows any effect or chain to be applied to the repeats only
- Tap Tempo Control – that is dead accurate and doesn't fall off like other units
- Ratio Control – for choosing quarter notes, dotted eighths, eighths, and triplet divisions
- Dry Out Jack – passes an un-affected signal allowing stereo fielding options
- Expression Control Jack – control the Ratio, Mod Depth, Mod Speed, or Delay Speed with any TRS expression pedal
- Chirp Toggle Switch – a 2-position toggle to choose between chirpy repeats or darker repeats
- Runs on standard* 9V DC center negative Boss style pose, requires only 100mA
- Tap Tempo In/Out* – allows Panther to be controlled by an external Tap OR slave another tap tempo drive delay to the Panther and control it by the Panther's onboard Tap.
- Knobs of the Panther are as follows (Left-to-Right) Feedback / Mix / Time / Mod Speed / Mod Depth / Ratio Control
- Footswitches of the Panther are as follows (Left-to-Right) True-Bypass on-off / EFX Loop on-off / Tap Tempo
- Dimensions: 7.38" x 4.7" x 1.3”
- Power: 9v DC Center Negative
- Enclosure - Silver powerboat
- Knobs - Aluminum
- Jacks - Neutrik
Panther Analog Tap Tempo Delay is available for $499.
For more information: