Developed with Nashville session ace Shawn Tubbs, this compact dual pedal provides organic, vintage tones, and the innovative "tilt boost."
The Canadian pedal gurus’ introduce their first Signature Series pedal - the Tilt Overdrive developed with Nashville session ace Shawn Tubbs. In this compact dual pedal, the Drive Circuit provides organic tones based on Shawn’s ideal combination of cranked vintage amps, while the innovative "Tilt Boost" goes from authentic clean boosting to powerful tone sculpting.
“I’ve been on so many different gigs that I know exactly what I need to perform. Cutting through the mix with the right mids, great feel that cleans up with your hands & the volume knob, a killer boost to kick in & just make everything sound better. Every time I’ve played an incredible vintage amp I’d get so inspired & that’s what went into this pedal. It’s all my favorite tones combined into one simple box. If you want to have my tone, well here it is in this pedal. But I think this pedal might help you sound like yourself.” - Shawn Tubbs
- The Sound In Your Head - record-ready legendary amp tones & a high-headroom Tilt Boost get you the right tone quickly in any musical context.
- Drive Circuit - touch-sensitive amp-voiced tones from edge-of-breakup to all-out solos.
- Tilt Boost - accurately control low end as you boost w/ 3-position Tight Switch.
- All In One Solution To Your Guitar Tone - add versatility & clarity to your current setup or build an entire rig around the Tilt Overdrive.
- Compact Dual Design - top-mounted jacks, true bypass, & silent relay switching.
- 9-12v center negative external power supply operation, 35mA minimum.
- Charcoal blue metallic enclosure w/ custom graphic & laser-etched Shawn Tubbs signature.
- Manufactured in Canada to rugged quality standards w/ 2-year registered limited warranty.
Revv Shawn Tubbs Tilt Overdrive | The All-In-One Solution To Your Tone
The Revv Shawn Tubbs Tilt Overdrive has a street price of $269.00 USD. It can be purchased through many fine dealers worldwide or directly at www.revvamplification.com starting May 19, 2022.
An all-in-one bass preamp and DI that features optical compression and a three-voice overdrive.
The Badwater Bass Pre-amp & D.I. is a bass tone magnification device sonically highlighting what makes bass so crucial to music. The all-in-one bass preamp and DI features optical compression that your signal hits first, then feeds into an adjustable and blendable, three-voice overdrive, followed by an extensive four-band EQ section. Designed to provide warm cleans, gritty chords, punchy drive, or bright and crisp slap sounds.
Badwater features both 1/4 inch and XLR out options with a ground lift, so you’re always ready with a usable bass rig. Use the XLR to connect directly to the front-of-house or use the 1/4 inch out to run to an amp. Both outputs can be run simultaneously for direct and live amp stage monitoring.
• Versatile and powerful tone sculpting tool for bassists of all styles.
• Optical comppression for smooth, added sustain.
• Blendable drive control with three different voicing options.
• Boost/Cut EQ section. +/- 12dB on low and high controls and +/- 10dB on Mid, LMF, and HMF controls.
• Sweep 500 Hz to 2.4 kHz through the Low Mid & LMF controls and 3.5 kHz to 7.5 kHz on High Mid & HMF controls.
• Ground lift to isolate the GND pin on XLR to help reduce hum if present.
• 1/4 inch instrument signal & XLR line-level output options.
• Outputs run simultaneously for direct and on-stage connections.
Walrus Audio Pedal Play: Badwater Bass Pre-Amp & D.I.
Walrus Audio is offering The Badwater Bass Pre-Amp and D.I. for a retail price of $299 and is available now at walrusaudio.com and with our authorized dealers worldwide. More info at: https://www.walrusaudio.com./
A lightweight, portable amp series developed after months of forensic examination of vintage valve amps.
The St. James series offers amps in two formats: an EL34 design creating classic British rock tones and a 6L6 model with crystal clean tones and higher gain, both available as Celestion-equipped combo or amplifier head with matching vertical 212 cabinet. Designed to be simple to use but highly versatile, these amps offer an intuitive two-channel setup that delivers Blackstar’s best-ever clean and overdrive tones.
These amps are ideal for gigging players in search of a great-sounding valve amp at less than half the weight of traditional valve-driven amplifiers, as well as studio players looking for elite tone with the convenience of built-in tools used for recording applications. The models’ light weight is attributable to several factors in construction and design, namely the candlenut wood cabinet and custom Celestion Zephyr speaker, all without sacrificing the all-valve signal path creating the sound and feel of a traditional valve amplifier.
- the 50W full power setting, offering the loudest clean headroom;
- the SAG setting, proving the softer, vintage-feeling dynamic compression of a power supply ‘”sag,” most noticeable on the loud transients (attack) of the sweetest tube amps;
- and a 2W low power setting for recording or smaller gigs, delivering a more overdriven power amp tone by controlling HT (high voltage) and bias in the power stage, delivering a more natural tone than the usual “power soak” load resistor method often used.
See How These Players Reacted to St. James | St. James | Blackstar
For more information, visit: www.blackstaramps.com. Blackstar will be exhibiting at Booth 5723 (Hall D) at The NAMM Show, June 3-5, 2022, in Anaheim, CA.
U.S. MAP pricing is as follows:
- St James 50 Watt 6L6 Combo Amp: $1299.99
- St James 50 Watt 6L6 Amp Head: $1199.99
- St James 50 Watt EL34 Combo Amp: $1299.99
- St James 50 Watt EL34 Amp Head: $1199.99
- St James Vertical 212 Cabinet Black: $749.99
- St James Vertical 212 Cabinet Fawn: $749.99