A 4x2 mixer in a compact enclosure which can be used to feed multiple sources into an amplifier or it can be used as a headphone amplifier for quiet rehearsal.
Onalaska, WI (June 7, 2018) -- The brand new QuadraMix from Mattoverse Electronics is a 4 input X 2 output mixer in a compact heavy-duty pedalboard friendly enclosure which can be used to feed multiple sources into a guitar/bass amplifier or as a headphone amplifier for quiet rehearsal. Featuring 2 high-impedance inputs designed for guitar/bass and 2 low-impedance inputs designed for keyboards/synths/drum machines along with enough gain to overdrive either the inputs or outputs, this versatile utility box is sure to find multiple uses in the home studio and in live settings.
- Heavy Duty Off-Board Switchcraft and Neutrik Jacks
- 4 - 1/4” mono inputs each with their own volume control
- Master Volume control with 2 - 1/4” mono outputs
- Compact heavy duty pedalboard friendly enclosure
- High quality offboard jacks from Neutrik and Switchcraft for improved reliability
The QuadraMix sells for a $149 Street Price and will be available in limited quantities directly from Mattoverse Electronics at https://mattoverse.com and through the Mattoverse Electronics Reverb Shop at https://reverb.com/shop/mattoverse
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: