Ernie Ball Music Man Introduces Retro '70s Stingray Bass
Ernie Ball Music Man's throwback edition bass is a reproduction of the Stingray's original specifications, with a 21-fret, 3-bolt maple neck with micro-tilt adjustment, bullet truss rod adjustment, and a strings-through-the-body bridge with adjustable mute pads.
Featuring an abundance of classic-inspired features, this Retro ‘70s model features four color options: black, white, vintage sunburst, and heritage natural. These colorways replicate the look and feel of Music Man's flagship 4-string bass and are each finished with a gloss polyester topcoat.
- Ash body with gloss polyester finish
- Vintage-style humbucking pickup with longer alnico 5 magnets wound with original single poly-nylon wire
- Hand-soldered 2-EQ preamp circuit board with vintage-correct ceramic disc capacitors
- Original Pre-Ernie Ball StingRay bullet truss rod adjustment
- 3-bolt neckplate with micro tilt adjustment
- String-through body bridge with stainless steel saddles and rubber mute pads
- Period-correct gold Music Man decal
Ernie Ball Music Man: The Retro '70s StingRay Bass Guitar
The Retro ‘70s StingRay bass in black, white, and vintage sunburst finishes are available through Ernie Ball Music Man retailers. The Heritage Natural finish is offered exclusively through the Ernie Ball Music Man Vault, is in stock, and is available to purchase immediately.
For more information, please visit music-man.com.