Fender Launches the Acoustasonic Player Jazzmaster
A guitar designed to intuitively transition from acoustic to electric voices with the 3-way switch, or from clean to driven with a turn of the Blend Knob.
Fender continues to explore the sonic possibilities of an acoustic-electric guitar with the Acoustasonic Player Jazzmaster. Purposefully streamlined and equally versatile, this guitar intuitively transitions from acoustic to electric voices with the 3-way switch, or from clean to driven with a turn of the Blend Knob.
- 3-way switch, or from clean to driven with a turn of the Blend Knob
- Modified Jazzmaster body
- 2-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo, Acoustasonic Shawbucker Magnetic
- Finishes include: 2-Color Sunburst, Shell Pink, Antique Olive and Ice Blue
Exploring the Acoustasonic Player Jazzmaster | Fender
- Hybrid Jazzmaster with 10 blendable acoustic and electric voicings
- Piezo and magnetic pickups supply an impressive range of rock, blues, country, folk, and pop tones
- Body sensor pickup (P3) is perfect for loop building and percussive playing
- Fender Announces New Hybrid Acoustasonic Player Telecaster ... ›
- Fender Acoustasonic Stratocaster Guitar Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Fender Launches the All-Mahogany American Acoustasonic ... ›