Manly Bands announce their first collaboration with Fender for a collection of guitar-inspired wedding rings for men.
Manly Bands has previously partnered with other brands to capitalize on the interests of typical male consumers, ranging from Jack Daniel’s whiskey barrel materials to cater to whiskey connoisseurs, and MLB inspired rings made with wood from a baseball bat to entice sports fans. Manly Bands is looking to create new markets for couples who are looking for wedding jewelry that reflects their individual personality.
Ranging from $495-$850, the Fender Collection is made with the same materials used to create the classic Fender guitars. Real guitar strings are inlaid into the wedding bands, made with a variety of premium woods and metals.
- The Troubadour is made with Ebony wood and Fender Tweed, inlaid with an Authentic Guitar String to pay tribute to the traditional Fender guitar cases.
- The Riff is made with Black Zirconium with a Fretboard engraving to pay tribute to the fretboard.
- The Acoustic is made with Rosewood and inlaid with two Authentic Guitar Strings, to pay tribute to the neck and bronze strings.
- The 1954 is made with Black Zirconium and Bird’s Eye Maple, inlaid with an Authentic Guitar String to mimic the Black PLAYER STRATOCASTER.
- The Sonic is made with Mahogany Wood, inlaid with an Authentic Guitar String and hand painted sleeve to mimic the ”Ocean Turquoise” color of the AMERICAN ACOUSTASONIC JAZZMASTER.
- The Electric is made with Titanium and Ebony Wood, inlaid with an Authentic Guitar String to mimic the Mercury AMERICAN PROFESSIONAL II TELECASTER DELUXE.
The Fender Collection is available for purchase in the US on the Manly Bands website, with styles starting at $495. For more information and to shop this collection, please visit https://manlybands.com/pages/fender.
- Fender MTG Tube Tremolo Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Fender Unveils the Player Plus Series - Premier Guitar ›
- Fender Jag-Stang Review - Premier Guitar ›