TWA Releases the Octoverdrive Overdrive/Octavia
The Octoverdrive circuit is based around a set of obsolete selenium rectifiers that create thick, harmonically rich, tube-like saturation.
"Autumn is our absolute favorite time of year, and to celebrate the Season of the Witch and all that is scary, spooky, and frighteningly fun, we present the TWA Octoverdrive!
Like Frankenstein’s Monster, cobbled together from discorporate parts and then electrified back to life, the heart of the Octoverdrive hides archaic, undead components that should not create sound –and yet, it lives!" - TWA
To TWA's knowledge, selenium diodes have never been used in a circuit to process audio before now.
The Octoverdrive offers the following features:
- TREAT channel – A thick, harmonically rich tube-like drive with optimal compression.
- TRICK channel – Adds a haunting, high-octave harmonic to the drive signal. Unlike other Octavia’s, the Octoverdrive retains low-end while also boosting output level
- Footswitchable channel selection with LED indicator
- 3-band cut/boost EQ – Bass, Mids, and highs can be precisely sculpted. Dry Blend control blends in clean signal with the drive for additional tone tweaking.
- Jack O’ Lantern LED display lights when pedal is engaged.
- 9 VDC power (external power source required)
- Mechanical True Bypass switching
- Made in USA
- Street Price $249
For more information, please visit godlyke.com.
LIMITED EDITION–TWA Octoverdrive all-original overdrive with switchable octavia circuit.
- TWA Great Divide 2.0 Analog Synth Octaver Review ›
- Godlyke Releases Line of TWA Fly Boys Pedals ›
- TWA DM-02 Dynamorph Review ›