Nu-X Releases the Duotime Dual-Delay Engine
An '80s-inspired design based on the legendary rack-mounted units of the era.
Shenzhen, China (October 29, 2020) -- Duotime is a real stereo delay pedal with independent time / sub-division & repeat knobs.
NU-X found what musicians were looking for, a great stereo delay with a compact size and ultra-simple controls.
In the 80's, all of the professional musicians used rack-mount effects to run stereo delay. It was the golden era of legendary engineering like Lexicon Delta, TC 2290, Eventide H3000, and more. When we talked to "working musicians" we found that they were looking for a great stereo delay with a compact size and ultra-simple controls. So we discussed the absolutely essential requirements and developed the Duotime Dual Delay Engine.
It's ultra-musical, and easy to operate. So, let's dive-in and experience the most versatile delay pedal ever:
Duotime highlights include:
- Analog Delay (40ms~402ms) is based on the bucket-brigade device (BBD), discrete-time analog delay
- Tape Echo (55ms~552ms) is based on RE-201 Tape Echo algorithm with NUX Core Image Technology
- Digi Delay (80ms~1000ms) is based on the modern digital delay algorithm with magic compression and filter
- MOD Delay (20ms~1499ms) is based on the Ibanez DML algorithm; a weird and wonderful modulation delay
- VERB Delay (80ms~1000ms) is the way to make your delay sound 3 dimensional
Designed and built in NU-X Efx Shenzhen, China, headquarters, the Duotime is shipping now. Suggested retail price is $149.00.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: