Providence has introduced a new bass switcher with on-board preamp, Vitalizer B and D.I. Out, the Bass FX Console BFX-1.
Kanagawa, Japan (May 23, 2017) -- Providence has introduced a new bass switcher with on-board preamp, Vitalizer B and D.I. Out, the Bass FX Console BFX-1.
The Bass FX Console BFX-1 enables the player’s favorite pedals with one action without interrupting technical performance. A buffer circuit employs the Vitalizer B to minimize tonal degradation from switching and patch wiring in the system. Also, the 4-band EQ/preamp of the Providence Bass Preamp technology is loaded for more tonal versatility. With the D.I. Out, The Bass FX Console is an active bassists’ new pedal hub system to control myriads of sounds.
- The Vitalizer circuit converts incoming signals to low impedance, ensuring that no loss in sonic quality occurs during subsequent switching and routing.
- Four programmable effect loops (3 series + 1 separate) plus effect power in a compact unit measuring only 290 mm wide x 70 mm deep.
- Up to four combinations of the four loops can be programmed and recalled instantly in the Program mode.
- Loaded with the Providence Bass Preamp 4 band EQ/Vitalizer. Loop 1 can be used to turn on/off the EQ.
- DI Out (Balanced Out) source can be selected whether the signal is coming from after Loop 3 or Loop 4.
The Bass FX Console carry street prices of $499.00. They’re available at select retailers and can also be purchased directly from EMG Pickups at www.emgpickups.com with free shipping to the customers in the USA.
For more information: