Tapestry Audio announces a new device to synch your time-based effects.
Sarasota, FL (June 24, 2013) -- With giants in the industry creating variation after variation of the same effects pedals, Tapestry Audio's revolutionary product The Time Traveler is soon to become a standard in every guitarist pedal chain.Â
Designed, engineered, and constructed by musicians, The Time Traveler is the world's first auxiliary BPM synronization pedal that unifies a guitarist's pedal board by sending preprogrammed BPM presets to any pedal with an external tap tempo jack. With it's simple design and functionality it disappears into the background- the model of addition by subtraction.
- Up to 10 programmable presets
- "Dial" or "Tap" tempos into presets
- Sync delay, tremolo, slicer and any other pedals with external footswitch capability
- Hand machined and wired construction
- Compatible with brand and boutique pedals
- Intuitive interface for easy real time adjustments
- Standard DC input
The Time Traveler carries a suggested retail price of $199.00.
For more information: