Taurus Amps Announces the Servo
A simple, single-knob overdrive with switchable boost.
Poland (February 21, 2017) -- Taurus Amp announces the introduction of a new effect called Servo. The Servo is dedicated mainly to electric guitars but can also be used for acoustic and bass guitars as well as violin.
The Servo enriches the sound of instrument, adding the qualities which make playing more enjoyable and even more importantly, more inspiring. Additionally, it makes the guitar very well set in the overall band mix.
The device makes the sound very vivid and saturated while not interfering with the original guitar sound.
The Servo is designed to work with any type of traditional or digital profiling amplifier and preamp. It also performs very well while recording guitar directly to the computer.
The unit is extremely easy to use. It's recommended to connect it directly to the guitar as a first component of the entire effects chain.
- Servo Gain - adjustment.
- Boost - Increases output signal level and makes sound slightly "crunchy".
- True Bypass - In off mode your instrument’s original signal goes through, bypasses all electronic components.
- Power Supply 9V-15V: any power supply with power rating between 9 and 15V can be used
- Polarity Auto Detection: allows using either centre-positive or negative polarity on power supply
- DC Assistant: protection against signal loss. If disconnected or the voltage is lower then 6V the effect is automatically switched to the "bypass" mode
Price – 157 EUR.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: